- Enclosed is your clinical chemistry specimen number ( ) tested negative for hepatitis and HIV.
- Keep the specimen lyophilized until use and store it at 2-8c.
- Before analysis open the vial very carefully to avoid any loss of the lyophilized material then add exactly two ml(2mL) of distilled water(DW).
- Make sure that the specimen is completely dissolved by leaving stand at least for 30 minutes(30min) at a room temperature and swirling it gently every five minutes (5 min).Do not vigorously shake
- The specimen is stabile for two-hour(2hrs) at room temperature after dissolved.
- The tests are:(glucose, alkaline phosphatase, Urea, creatinine, GPT, GOT, bilirubin, uric acid, cholesterol, triglyceride, Calcium, Albumin, CK, Sodium,HDL -Cholesterol, LDL - Cholesterol,Phosphorus inorganic &Amylase Total.
- On the Result Return Sheet record the date the sample was received and the date of analysis.
- Write the result clearly in the appropriate space ensuring.
Return your results to EQAS office:
- Through the web site of EQAS ()
- By fax: 02/2414076
- By telophone: 02/2414076 or 0597601623 . Ask specifically for Mr.Ziyad Al khdour
For consultation and/or questions please contact
- On Sunday and Thursday. at 9:00-15:
- On Sat.thru Wed. at 9:00- 15:00